Having a decent job may already be comfortable for you. You receive monthly salary and that’s it, you already settle for it. But if you are most people who earn just enough to live paycheck to paycheck, having one source of income will not suffice in supporting a family especially if you have a big family to take care of. And with the uncertainty of the future, unfortunate incidents like death of the breadwinner will devastate the family not just emotionally but also financially.
Because of the evolution of modern day needs, more and more people are becoming aware of acquiring financial security for them and for their loved ones. They want to invest their money but don’t really know how and where. To be able to address this need for financial literacy and security, Sunlife Financials have designed different products to give a solution to diverse needs that people seek for. Becoming a Sunlife Advisor will give you many benefits that will dramatically improve your financial state and security.
Benefits of Becoming a Sunlife Advisor
Here are among the many perks of becoming a Sunlife Advisor:
- Work flexibility. You own your time. You work when you want to and work as much as you want to.
- You can choose your clients. You can choose who you meet and give a proposal. You can start with whom you know or totally meet complete strangers, its upto you.
- You dictate what you earn. If you want to earn as much, then you strive hard to bring in new clients as many as you want. You try to learn how to address people’s needs as effectively as you can.
- There is a huge market waiting for you. In the Philippines, there are roughly 2% of the entire population who is aware of the benefits of having a Sunlife Insurance. And there also who still need more clarification on how insurance policies really work. So it’s upto you on how you do your due diligence and hard work.
- You help with the noble cause of helping people manage their finances. There are a lot of people having a hard time saving, let alone investment. If you provide them the structure, they will have a guide in how to achieve financial security with your help.
- Sunlife company will help you by providing necessary training and equipment to help you help many people. An office will be provided including laptops and projectors, sales tools and training, professional development, advertisement and marketing collaterals such as brochures, flyers and presentations, facilitation of government and regulatory licenses. There is also Online Advisors Portal and Proposal System to help you jumpstart your journey in helping others manage their finances.
Before becoming a Sunlife Advisor, you need to ask yourself important questions.
- Are you satisfied with your current situation right now?
- Do you want to help with a noble cause of uplifting the lives of people?
- Do you have dreams for you and your family?
- Do you want to give your family a brighter life?
- Are you willing to get uncomfortable today so you can become a better person tomorrow?
Your answers to these questions will determine your commitment to achieve a brighter and better future for you and your family and the people you will meet along the way. Having a regular job is the start of giving your family a good life but having more income streams will give you, your family and the future of you children and probably your grandchildren the best life that you could ever dream of.
You can visit Sun Life Financial Philippines’ site at www.sunlife.com.ph. Learn more about the company and products and the other perks you may benefit from becoming one of their Sunlife Advisors today.