* This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Summer is here, and oblong scarves are a perfect Summer accessory. Cents of Style have bright colors and patterns, and the perfect ways to wear them. And to give you an idea, watch Courtney's Facebook Live video with examples of the best way to wear these scarves all Summer long here.
As a quick summary, the 5 ways to wear an oblong scarf in Summer are:
- Wear as a cocoon shrug by typing the short ends as arm holes and putting it on with a tank and jeans.
- Turn your scarf into a vest by halfing the scarf and tying the middle to the two edges, creating arm holes with a small tie. This creates a racer back shape in the back. Put your arms in, and you have a long vest. Super flowy and bohemian - such a great look for Summer with shorts and a tee!
- Wear your favorite scarf over your swimwear! Make a quick halter top dress by twisting the edges, and tying behind your neck.
- Another swim cover up option is to tie around your waist as a simple skirt, or to tie it as a strapless dress with one tie knotted or put in a cute bow.
- Wear your scarf as a top! Put it over your shoulders, and belt it around your waist. You can play with it and make it funky and asymmetrical, or with clean lines. It's great with a tee and jeans or shorts for a night out with the girls!
Now for Style Steals Monday, May 23rd, get Cents of Style's Oblong Scarf Collection for 50% Off & FREE SHIPPING w/code SCARF4.
Coupon Code: SCARF4
The code will take 50% off the marked price in the cart, with FREE SHIPPING.
Keep an eye out for the neon aztec scarf, the neon lace print scarf for $9.98, & the tree print scarf for $13.48 each. Pictured below.