** This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. I was also compensated for this post. All opinions are my own.
Spring is the perfect time to add some new jewelry pieces to your collection. And these aren’t just any pieces. They are cool, modern, unique pieces that will have your feeling like a million bucks – without spending a fortune.
VisibleInterest.com is a wonderland for modern jewelry and like the jewelry itself boasts a clean, sleek appearance. It’s uncluttered and looks like a good friend (one that happens to have super great, stylish taste).
The careful curation of jewelry with a modern aesthetic is comprised of amazing necklaces, bracelets, rings and more crafted by independent jewelry designers in a range of price points.
Being able to shop by jewelry type, look, price, designer, etc. makes it simple to find just the right selection for your individual style.
The modern look of all the pieces make a bold statement while seeming to say less is more. The pieces may speak for themselves, but naturally you’re going to get all compliments.
The jewelry shown below is all beautiful, but I keep going back to the Nico Ring with the chant, “Want. Want. Want” in my head. I’ve also been on the hunt for a standout cuff bracelet (which is a very hot trend) and just may have found it.
Here are my top ten favorites for spring.
- Labradorite Cuff - This 7 inch open cuff is hand cast in Bronze with 6mm hand-picked Labradorite stones at each end.
- Nico Ring is Sterling Silver- This is a unique, minimalist double ring with a vertical bar that is made in White Gold plate over Sterling Silver.
- Tiny Pearl Earrings - A cool, modern twist on freshwater cultured pearls on dainty solid 14K Gold hoop earrings that are designed to hug the earlobe.
- Cracked Earth Ring in Brass - This stunning, tall, 2 inch ring is a free form open weave ring in Brass and extends beyond knuckle to knuckle.
- Golden Petite Starburst Pendant Necklace - A statement piece that features signature detail with 18k Gold Plate over solid Sterling Silver and a contrasting 18K White Gold ball artistically incorporated into the sunburst design. The chain is adjustable to 16-17-18 inches.
- Bold Cactus Cuff in Silver - This amazing wide (1 ½ inch) solid Sterling Silver open weave cuff bracelet is crafted from the honeycomb skeleton of a prickly pear cactus and features contoured, organic edges and a shiny finish.
- Gemstone Lariat- This casual, stylish Lariat Gold fill chain necklace measures 16 inches with a 1 1/2 inch drop and is available in Sapphire, Turquoise, Ruby and Carnelian
- Herkimer Diamond Earrings - The diamond earring studs are an affordable modern take on diamond stud earrings.
- Bound Ring in Gold - Each Bound Ring is one of a kind. The material is shaped by the artist's hand and can display slightly different shapes. The ring, which is 14K Yellow Gold wrapped with an 18K Yellow Gold setting and has a 2mm White Diamond, can be slightly altered by gently splaying the layers of Gold wire apart or pushing them closer together.
- Prayer Stick Choker - This 2 ½ inch indented Sterling Silver bar pendant dangles on a naturally dyed leather choker that is available with black or brown leather.