Are you worried that you have allergies, but know that a doctor’s visit, testing and follow-up will be too costly and time consuming? Instead you suffer with the sniffling and sneezing, hoping that it's just a seasonal thing. Or maybe you're concerned about exposure to STDs, but want a discreet and less expensive way to get peace of mind. Perhaps, you're in need of a pregnancy test or a complete female health checkup. Maybe, you want to check on that fatigue, or the effect your stressful job has been having on your body.
Busy Americans are finding new ways to be frugal, but at the same time there is more emphasis than ever on preventive medicine. However, people also know that it can be costly to do all the testing necessary to properly diagnose health issues before they become serious problems.
The SmartGlobalHealth.org estimates that by 2030, the number of people with Diabetes (currently more than 180 million worldwide) will double to 366 million. Cancer incidence increased globally between 1990 and 2000 and is projected to increase further by 50%, to more than 15 million new cancer patients by 2025.
Traditional lab testing can be a very time consuming and costly process (source: debt.org) It requires a visit to a doctor, the doctor ordering specific tests, patients then taking those orders to a lab facility to be completed, and then patients scheduling another follow-up visit with their doctor to get the lab results.
Personalabs provides consumers with an improved, alternative way to get those results, while saving money and time.
Personalabs management service allows patients to go their website (Personalabs.com), find the test they are interested in (more than 300 tests available), place their order and Personalabs will send them a doctor's order within 60 seconds. Questions or concerns? No problem. There are Customer Care Specialists standing-by to help.
Personalabs has doctors registered in 50 states. You print the confirmation order and take that to one of the 1,700 lab facilities located nationwide. The lab takes your sample (whether it’s blood, urine, stool or semen) and you can leave knowing that you’ve completed your part and Personalabs has you covered the rest of the way! The lab tests your sample and within 24-48 hours (some tests are more extensive and may take up to 7-10 days), you will receive an e-mail advising that your results are ready. You then sign into our secure Personalabs Patient Portal to view your results.
Benefits of using Personalabs:
- If you require discretion, Personalabs offers a 100% confidential service - Your results are sent to your private account, viewable only by you.
- If you need results quickly - You can place your order using a computer, mobile device (iPad, tablet or cell phone) or by calling 1-888-438-5227 to place your order with one of our Customer Care Specialists. You can visit the lab immediately and your results become available to you directly.
- If you have little time - There is no waiting time, you do not need to book an appointment as they are not necessary. You just go to one of the lab testing centers with your confirmation order and get tested.
- If you need to get the results to your doctor - Personalabs offers a service whereby you can share your results directly with your doctor, if you wish.
- Using this service as part of your regular healthcare - Don’t wait for small issues to turn into big issues. Take an active role in managing your healthcare.
Personalabs accepts all major credit cards, PayPal (including Buy Now, Pay Later), Amazon Checkout, FSA cards and all pre-paid gift cards.
We currently do not accept any form of health insurance as our blood test prices are the lowest available on the market. Personalabs saves you money and is cheaper than the actual premium you would pay to your insurance provider. We do, however, offer the ability to provide you with an insurance admissible receipt. You can use that to claim back funds from your insurance company.
What are you waiting for? Take an active role in your healthcare. Get the blood tests you need and results quickly for much less than traditional testing.