The MagnetStreet Diamond Anniversary Celebration Sale
MagnetStreet.com is an online, full service stationery store that allows you to create highly personalized magnets, cards and other printed stationery from announcements to invitations and programs to thank you notes. And do you know that MagnetStreet just turned 10?! Yes, MagnetStreet is celebrating their 10th Year Anniversary and they're celebrating it with their Diamond Anniversary Celebration Sale which started on May 5th, where you will get 30% savings on Wedding and Life Moments stationery!
And because they're marking another year, here's a little something about MagnetStreet.
It All Started with Save the Date Magnets
- Hard to imagine a time when “Saving the Date” was little more than a verb but back in 2005, MagnetStreet was one of the first national vendors to offer Save the Date Magnets.
- Since then, MagnetStreet has grown to be a full service stationer—and an industry leader in design and print capabilities.
- From Invitations, to Announcements, Thank Yous, Favors … MagnetStreet now offers an entire line up on specialty papers for the big day and beyond.
- Never wavering desire-to-serve. We love helping our customers turn their dreams into reality—through personal expression via unlimited color choices and innovative editing tools for colors, fonts, photos, and wording.
In love with color then and now
- After all these years, MagnetStreet maintains a passion for personalization
- Over 80 colors to choose from—or, create custom colors! Any colors. Any design!
- Users can literally unleash their creativity to carry their style across their products.
- Still working out those colors? No problem! Browse the Color Boutique to discover your dream palette, create and share fun custom artwork, plus, get a free custom color palette (for color matching and sharing with vendors)
- Free Samples—in your colors!
Designs for the times
- Diverse stationery templates—to fit the trend and your style. From classic and destination to modern, vintage, rustic and unique …
The MagnetStreet Diamond Anniversary Celebration Sale Reviewed by Aine Garcia on Thursday, May 14, 2015 Rating: