New, easy-to-use Explore One™ machine from Cricut
In addition to its affordable price, here are a few other things about the Cricut Explore One™ that you're sure to love:
- It can cut over 60 different materials, from the most delicate materials like vellum to thicker things like leather. It can also cut cardstock, vinyl, fabric, balsa wood, leather, and more…without complicated settings.
- You'll have free access to Cricut's Design Space™ online software and iPad® app so you'll able to design on your computer or your Pad®. You'll also be able to use a Bluetooth® adapter for wireless cutting.
- The Explore One allows you to cut a wide range of shapes and sizes with exceptional precision, from ¼" tall up to 11½" wide x 23½" tall. You just select the material that you're using on the Smart Set® dial. From there, the machine's Cut Smart® technology will deliver a clean, professional cut.
- You can upload your own images and use your own fonts -- for free!
- Each machine comes with over 25 free 1-click projects and 50+ free images to get them started right away.
- If you want to use the machine to write or score, you can easily swap out the cutting cartridge with the Cricut Explore One™ Accessory Adapter and Pen.
New, easy-to-use Explore One™ machine from Cricut Reviewed by Aine Garcia on Monday, May 11, 2015 Rating: