EarnMailer.com is Shutting Down
2. Enter your prepaid mobile number and the amount to be redeemed. Now this only works for Globe and Sun. For Smart prepaid subscriber, they have a different way for that. You have to send your request to email@example.com using the same email address you used to register your EarnMailer account. I'm not sure though if the system will allow the process if you include the cents. (I should have included it! Oh, well!)
3. Confirm your prepaid load request. Make sure you double check the mobile number you entered before clicking on the YES button.
4. You will get redirected to the Payment History page. This will show your payment transactions you've earned and claimed from EarnMailer.
5. Check your mobile phone if the load was already transferred. I didn't had a problem with this, because it only took a few seconds when I got the load after I confirmed the claim. :)
Now that I converted my earnings from EarnMailer. I decided to cancel my account from them. For you to do that:
• Just beside your profile picture, hover your mouse over the Manage Account button and click on Cancel Account.