Sunday Stealing: The Sunset Meme
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. What is your favorite Mexican dish? Definitely Tacos, Nachos, Quesadillas, and Chimichangas.
2. When you were a kid, did you get started on your homework right away after school, or did you procrastinate? It's the letter P. LOL! Well, I did learn to do my homework right away.
3. What is your favorite store for home furnishings? Any store will do as long as they've got big discounts!
4. When you were young, did you like school lunches? Yes!
5. Is religion a crutch? Religion may be a crutch for other people, but true faith is more important.
6. In your region, what is the "big" high school sport? Basketball.
7. Do you consider yourself rich? Rich in goodness and in truth! hehe!
8. Which of these would you have the best chance administering:
- A) CPR - I think, I can do better with this. ( I just think!)
- B) Heimlich Maneuver
- C) Changing a flat tire
9. Which dance would you prefer to learn & why:
- A) Salsa
- B) Hip Hop - this is my dream. Hubby was a dancer, and I want to learn what he does before. Then we can have some showdown! LOL!
- C) Waltz
- D) Swing
10. What’s the worst news you’ve ever delivered to someone? It's more on the details on what happened to my cousin.
11. Name something you learned in college that had nothing to do with classes or academics. Friends come and go, but only TRUE friends will stick up with you till the end, no matter what. And also learning to accept one's flaws will make you appreciate the person more.
12. New variation on an old question: If there’s a song in your head that just won’t get out, what is your favorite (or most repeated) line in that song? * you have stolen my heart *
Sunday Stealing: The Sunset Meme Reviewed by Aine Garcia on Sunday, February 13, 2011 Rating: