Sunday Stealing: The Baker's Meme
1. If you could interview anyone on your blog (alive or dead) who would you chose and why?
- No names! But it would be someone I knew. Why? Too personal!
2. What do you feel is your strength as a blogger?
- No idea! Hahaha!
3. Can you share a little bit about yourself that you have not already mentioned on your blog?
- I love to eat, but I don't cook! Though, I like to make desserts and do some experimental dishes. LOL!
4. If you were forced to change the name of your blog, what would you change it to? Why?
- I was really having a hard time thinking about the name of my blog before, so I would not go through the same ordeal again. LOL!
5. What do you think is the most fulfilling part of being a blogger?
- I'm only a beginner, I still got a long way to go. I think someone who could learn something from your blog would be a fulfilling part as a blogger. Hopefully, I will get to that point. But right now, I'm the one who's learning from other bloggers. :)
6. What would you do with your last day if you found you had only one more day to live?
- I don't want to think about it. It would be heartbreaking.
7. You’ve been doing medical research for decades and have finally found a cure. What was it that you found a cure for and why did you choose this particular ailment?
- Cure for mental sickness, so everybody will think rationally.
8. What is your most guilty pleasure?
- Photography. There's a monster in me that wants to escape. LOL!
9. Answer only one. What is your favorite book, movie or TV show?
- CSI for TV show.
10. What do you think is the very best smell in the world? The one smell that can take you back to a time and place of a very vivid memory in your past?
- The smell of Grandma's kitchen, always made me feel like a kid again.
Sunday Stealing: The Baker's Meme Reviewed by Aine Garcia on Sunday, November 28, 2010 Rating: